The Program Manager is responsible for leadership and coordination of service delivery and the promotion of quality outcomes for women and children affected by domestic and family violence.
Key Functions of the Position Include:
- Direct and coordinate service responses to women and children experiencing domestic and family violence
- Actively pursue, develop and sustain regional partnerships that support and enhance the service delivery response
- Identify risks to client programs, services and activities and make recommendations regarding mitigration strategies
- Conduct supervision, performance appraisals and monitoring of professional development of agreements
- Implementation of performance management process as outlined in policies and guidelines
A Degree or Diploma in Social Work, Social Sciences, Community Services, Human Services, Health Sciences and/or experience commensurate with the position.
- Apply via the Women's Safety Services Website only
- Address the Job and Person Specification
- Provide a current CV with two current referees
- Complete the Application Declaration Form via the website.
Applicants who do not provide the above information via the Women's Safety Services SA website will not be considered for an interview.
Applications must be recieved by 5pm Monday 26th March 2018
WSSSA is funded under the National Affordable Housing Agreement.
Download Job and Person Specification Below