An experienced Administration Assistant/Receptionist is required for a part time role located at our Head Office at Mile End.
Working 14.5 hours per week the key functions of this position include but are not exclusive:
- Answering phones and responding to requests
- Managing reception area including visitors, clients, contractors and stakeholders
- Managing and responding to tasks associated with central WSSSA email requests
- Develop, Implement and manage website based appointment calendar for Head Office
- Communicating to all Mile End based regarding systems etc. as required
- Managing WSSSA Social Media accounts and developing and implementing significant campaigns as required
- Supporting Executive in any administrative requests.
Thie position is a part time position contracted to the end of November 2018 and days of work will be Monday, Tuesday and Friday.
- Associated Diploma in administrative management and IT or experience commensurate with the position.
- The incumbent is required to satisfactorily complete a Department of Communities and Social Inclusion Child Related Screening or hold a current screening with an issue date of no earlier than September 2016.
Applicants are to provide current CV with 2 recent referees and address the criteria outlined in the position description.
Applications will close Monday the 26th March 2018 at 5.00 p.m.
Job and person specification docment below: