Womens Safety Services SA have a Full time vacancy as a Womens Support Worker located within our Northern Domestic Violence Service at Elizabeth and Willaston.
The position operates as part of the case management team and has responsibility for:
- Providing crisis intervention and case management services to women and children in motels
- Facilitating access into Womens Safety Service SA crisis and short term accommodation
- Facilitating access into other forms of post motel accommodation
- Undertaking client risk and needs assessments
- Commencing case management plans in preparation for handover to case managers
This position comes with an attractive package with the ability to salary sacrifice.
Interested applicants, please fully address the job and person specification, which is available on the Women's Safety Services website link below.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 5.00 p.m. Friday the 14th December 2018.
For further information, please contact Emily Adcock, Clare McKay or Meredith Keage on
To apply please visit our website at www.womenssafetyservices.com.au/About/Careers